To apply different settings to a group of users or Chrome devices, place them in their own organizational unit below your top-level organization. You can then apply settings to just that group.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Directory Organizational units.
- Hover over the organization you want to modify and click Create new organizational unit .
- Enter a name under Name of organizational unit.
- (Optional) To add a description of the organization, enter it under Description.
- (Optional) To place the organization under a different parent organization:
- Under Parent organizational unit, click Edit .
- Choose a parent organization.
- Click Done.
- Click Create.
You can also add an organization by clicking Create new organizational unit a the top left of the Organizational units page.