- From the Admin console, go to AppsG SuiteGmailAdvanced settings.
- Scroll to the Attachment compliance setting in the Compliance section,
- Hover over the setting, and click Configure or click Edit or Add another.
- For each new setting, enter a unique description.
- Select email messages to affect
- Add one or more expressions to specify what's searched - - From the list, specify whether any or all conditions
- Click Add.
- From the list, choose what you want to specify for the expression: File type, filename or message size
- Click Save. You might need to scroll to see it.
- Specify what happens if expressions match : modify, reject, or quarantine
- Optionally Use address lists to bypass or control application of this setting
- Click Add setting
Click Save At the bottom.
Created by: Bonnke Muthusi
Modified on: Wed, 1 Aug, 2018 at 9:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.